- StreamBase LiveView
- StreamBase CEP
- StreamBase Adapters
- Use Cases
- Intelligence and Security
- Capital Markets
- Multiplayer Online Gaming
- Retail, Internet and Mobile Commerce
- Telecommunications and Networking
StreamBase CEP – Download
You can use the StreamBase Developer Edition download to build sample real-time streaming applications. If you need to run high-performance tests or benchmarks please contact us to learn about accessing the Enterprise Edition, which also includes Disk-based Query Tables.
Register for the Developer Edition download
Please complete the short form below to access the trial download. No information is shared with third parties.
Important: A valid email address is needed so we can send you the license key.
Need some training to get you started? Take a look at our training video series.
In Education and would like to use StreamBase in class? Learn more about StreamBase University and how to receive a 1-year license for the Enterprise Edition.
The StreamBase Developer Edition runs on:
- Microsoft® Windows™ 7 Professional, 32- and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business, 32- and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional, 32-bit
- Windows Server 2008, 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003, 32- and 64-bit
- Red Hat™ Enterprise Linux, 32-bit
StreamBase Component Exchange
Once you have downloaded and installed StreamBase (plus the license key, sent after registration), please take a look at some of the StreamBase Component Exchange items (File > StreamBase Component Exchange).