- StreamBase LiveView
- StreamBase CEP
- StreamBase Adapters
- Use Cases
- Intelligence and Security
- Capital Markets
- Multiplayer Online Gaming
- Retail, Internet and Mobile Commerce
- Telecommunications and Networking
Download TIBCO StreamBase Products
TIBCO StreamBase is proud to offer evaluation downloads of TIBCO StreamBase products that allow you to build and test real-time streaming applications.
Evaluation downloads are normally licensed for a 30-day trial period. Please contact your TIBCO Sales Representative:
- If you need a longer evaluation period.
- If you need access to advanced features or adapters not included with the evaluation download.
- If you anticipate testing TIBCO StreamBase products in high-throughput or low-latency scenarios.
Evaluation Download Procedure
Follow these steps to register for and download a TIBCO Evaluation:
- Start from the main TIBCO Evaluation page.
- If you do not have a TIBCO login account, use the Request Eval Account link in the upper right. (If you already have a TIBCO customer login ID, use the Sign In link instead, and log in.)
- Fill in the Evaluation Account Request information and click Submit.
- After about two work days, check your e-mail account for a welcome e-mail from TIBCO containing your login credentials.
- Return to the TIBCO Evaluation page, select the Sign In link, and log in with your new credentials.
- Use the search field to search for “StreamBase”, “Live Datamart”, or “LiveView”.
- Select the search result of interest, such as TIBCO StreamBase Standard Edition.
- Click the Download button.
- Select the I have read … check box, and from the Operating System drop-down, select either the OS of interest or select ISO (DVD Image). The ISO download is larger and takes longer, but contains installers for all supported operating systems.
- Decide between using individual file downloads or the Download Manager (which downloads all available options for the selected OS).
- Download, install, and enjoy working with TIBCO StreamBase products.
Support During the Evaluation Period
If you have questions or need help configuring or using TIBCO StreamBase products during your evaluation period, proceed as follows:
- If you are already working with a TIBCO Sales Engineer or Field Engineer, contact that person directly.
- If not, you can send e-mail to TIBCO Support. To ensure correct routing of your e-mail, it is important that you include the words “StreamBase CEP Evaluation” or “StreamBase Live Datamart Evaluation” in the body of your e-mail message.
TIBCO StreamBase products are supported on the platforms described in the Supported Platforms page of the StreamBase CEP documentation.
Online product documentation can be found at docs.tibco.com. Search for “StreamBase”, “LiveView”, or “Live Datamart”.
StreamBase Component Exchange
Once you have downloaded and installed StreamBase CEP and have installed your license key, take a look at some of the StreamBase Component Exchange items. The same list of components is available from within StreamBase Studio at File > StreamBase Component Exchange.