This guide is an introduction to StreamBase Studio. If you have installed StreamBase and are using Studio for the first time, this is a good place to start. After reading about essential concepts and terms, step through the Getting Started tutorial to learn basic skills through hands-on experience.
The tutorial builds on the Cheat Sheet, also titled Getting Started, that is available from Studio's Welcome page and in themenu. You will create the same application, but instead of entering individual tuples to test your running application, you will create a feed simulator that automatically enqueues tuples for you. The tutorial takes an estimated 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
Click thebutton at the top or bottom of the page to step through this guide. For maximum benefit, please follow the tutorial topics in sequence. Of course, feel free to back up (by clicking ) at any point to review an earlier topic. And you can always read suggested topics in StreamBase to explore more.
- Quick Facts: StreamBase Terms and Components
- Launching StreamBase Studio
- Creating Your First StreamBase Project
- Writing Your First EventFlow Application
- Creating Your First StreamSQL Application
- Running Your First StreamBase Application
- Creating a Feed Simulation
- Sending Test Data to Your StreamBase Application
- Tutorial Summary and Next Steps