- StreamBase LiveView
- StreamBase CEP
- StreamBase Adapters
- Use Cases
- News & Events
StreamBase LiveView Server Developer
StreamBase LiveView is revolutionizing the way people consume real-time analytics. Our server-side technology enables desktop, browser, and mobile applications to access large volumes of live-updating data. We are looking for an exceptional server-side developer to join our team to design and implement LiveView Server software.
- Design and implement software in the LiveView Server, enabling capabilities such as client connectivity, query processing, user management, integration with other databases, fault tolerance, and server and cluster management.
- Design and implement client APIs and libraries.
- Select and integrate appropriate third-party technologies.
- Work closely with StreamBase LiveView Front-End and StreamBase Complex Event Processing (CEP) Runtime team members to design and plan new functionality.
Required Skills and Experience
- Java server-side programming.
- Experience in clustered or distributed server software.
- Experience as a database user and designer, including schema design and performance optimization.
- Experience working with Web and application servers like Apache, Spring, BEA, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, or other distributed applications frameworks.
- Experience working with technologies such as REST, Jetty, JSON, JAXB, and XML/XSD.
- Experience designing and implementing Java and/or .NET APIs and client libraries.
- BS in Computer Science and/or related work experience.
Bonus Skills and Experience
- Experience with real-time system development, with focus on throughput performance tuning, connection scalability, reliability, and latency.
- Experience designing and developing core functionality of database management systems such as query planners, query executors, access methods, and reliability/rollback functionality.
- Experience with financial applications.
Location of Position
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “StreamBase LiveView Server Developer” in the subject line, or by fax at +1 781 761 0801 .
Note: We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.