- StreamBase LiveView
- StreamBase CEP
- StreamBase Adapters
- Use Cases
- News & Events
StreamBase LiveView Front-End Developer
StreamBase LiveView is revolutionizing the way people consume real-time analytics. Our server-side technology enables desktop, browser, and mobile applications to access large volumes of live-updating data. We are looking for an exceptional front-end developer to join our team to design and implement the next-generation web and mobile interfaces for analysts and end-users, combining analytics, data visualization, data exploration, dashboards, and notifications.
- Design and implement the web and mobile interface for the StreamBase LiveView system, including query creation, visualization, and interactivity.
- Select and integrate appropriate third-party technologies.
- Work closely with StreamBase LiveView Server team members to design new functionality and take advantage of existing back-end functionality.
- Own the outcomes of client projects based on your products.
- Push the limits of data analysis that can be done in the browser.
- Solid experience in developing interactive single-page browser interfaces
- BS in Computer Science and/or related work experience
- Experience with charting packages such as D3, ExtJS, and Highcharts
- Experience with financial applications
- Experience with real-time push technologies (Comet, WebSockets, PubNub, etc.)
- Experience with mobile HTML5 application development
Location of Position
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com with “StreamBase LiveView Front-End Developer” in the subject line, or by fax at +1 781 761 0801 .
Note: We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.