- StreamBase LiveView
- StreamBase CEP
- StreamBase Adapters
- Use Cases
- Intelligence and Security
- Capital Markets
- Multiplayer Online Gaming
- Retail, Internet and Mobile Commerce
- Telecommunications and Networking
TIBCO StreamBase CEP Certified Developers
After hands-on training and examination, TIBCO StreamBase CEP developers can attain Certified StreamBase Developer status. A Certified StreamBase Developer has the knowledge and experience to be an effective contributor to StreamBase EventFlow application development projects.
All StreamBase EventFlow developers who have successfully mastered the material contained in the Developing CEP Applications with StreamBase EventFlow curriculum, either via self-study or by attending the relevant training courses, and can demonstrate the effective application of the material covered by that curriculum are eligible to take the Certified StreamBase Developer assessments. There are two parts to the assessment process:
- A 50-question Online Examination.
- A Programming Assignment. The Programming Assignment is designed to take fewer than 40 hours to complete, although we allow 90 days from the completion of the Online Examination to complete the Programming Assignment.
Certification at the Certified StreamBase Developer level entitles the holder to the following benefits, independent of company affiliation or customer status:
- Use of the title “Certified StreamBase Developer”
- Notification of StreamBase releases via e-mail
Certification status is valid for two years. It must be renewed, if we require it, no more frequently than every two years according to the then-current requirements for each certification level.
There are three ways to qualify for the certification program:
- Completion of the in-person Developing CEP Applications with StreamBase EventFlow training class.
- Equivalent private mentoring with StreamBase CEP or TIBCO partner personnel.
- Equivalent self-study and development experience (we will provide a set of Self-Study Materials upon request).
The Certified StreamBase Developer program is currently administered by the TIBCO Event Processing Business Unit, and is not yet formally part of the TIBCO Certified Professional program. We are working to align the two programs more closely and our plan is to provide a path for Certified StreamBase Developers to renew into the TIBCO Certified Professional program with a minimal process when the migration becomes active.
The Certified StreamBase Developer assessments are available now; they assume knowledge of StreamBase 7.2 or later. If you wish to be enrolled in the certification program, please e-mail the Certified StreamBase Developer team.